Combine Experiential Learning with DISC assessments, results? "Experiential DiSC".
Take your work-groups to a new level of team performance.
Invest in the creation of a workplace learning environment that is:
- Fun, yet great workplace training
- Fostering workgroup / team trust
- Active - fully engaging learners
- Guided toward workplace application
Participant take away:
Trust, communication issues, onboarding of new members, and style differences are just some of the challenges leaders face when developing their teams.
- An understanding of either the DiSC Classic Model or the Everything DiSC Model
- Appreciation for each of the individual DiSC behavioral styles: Dominance, Influential, Steady, or Conscientious
- The unique DISC style combination of the work-group
- Practice using DiSC language and awareness
- Application of DiSC to challenging situations such as trustworthiness
- Giving and receiving feedback (using current workplace issues)
- Individual and team action plans
Jina Daigle, with more than 15 years of facilitator training experience, will customize a one day workshop to target your specific challenges and guide you in the skills needed to take your team to new levels of performance. Utilizing DISC and experiential application exercises, you and your team will gain a new awareness of how to manage real issues and work towards collaborative solutions to your unique challenges*.
This class is offered as a stand alone for up to 15 people per day. Recommended for HR Specialists, Teachers, Facilitator Groups, and Training Managers. Check your schedule and register to learn to combine Experiential Activities with DiSC.